Yes. North Dakota law gives judges the authority to release defendants from probation early. (Generally, to be released from probation early you have to pay off your fines, complete at least half of your probation and complete all court ordered classes and treatment.)
North Dakota Shorten Probation:
12.1-32-07.1. Release, discharge, or termination of probation
North Dakota Statutes 12.1-32-06.1. Length and termination of probation – Additional probation for violation of conditions – Penalty.
1. Except as provided in this section, the length of the period of probation
imposed in conjunction with a sentence to probation or a suspended
execution or deferred imposition of sentence may not extend for more
than five years for a felony and two years for a misdemeanor or infraction from the later of the date of:
a. The order imposing probation;
b. The defendant’s release from incarceration; or
c. Termination of the defendant’s parole.6. The court may terminate a period of probation and discharge the defendant at any time earlier than provided in subsection 1 if warranted by the of the defendant and the ends of justice.
My Story: I'm a regular guy who got into trouble and pled guilty to a felony. I went to prison and served my time. I was always on my best behavior. I paid off my fines early and complied with the judge's orders. To make a long story short, I was able to get off probation two years early. I wrote and filed my motion to terminate probation early by myself. I didn't have the money to hire a lawyer. I can assure you that my story is completely true.
With my new book "Get Off Probation: The Complete Guide to Getting Off Probation" discover the answers.
* Provides all the information necessary to ask the court to terminate probation early.
* Explains step by step how to get off probation early.
* Step One: evaluate your chances of successfully getting off probation early.
* Explains how to improve your chances of terminating probation early.
* Includes the motion I used to terminate probation over two years early.
* Provides detail instructions how to write and file a motion to terminate probation early with the court.
* Tips for overcoming barriers and being successful.
* This is the best and only book on terminating probation early.
Go ahead, look over the Table of Contents and Chapter One and make your own decision. Take the first step towards a new life.
You can purchase the printed version of Get Off Probation from Amazon for $12.99. Due to popular demand a Kindle Edition will soon be available at Amazon. This product is only available to US residents.
Feel free to contact us today at email@example.com if you have any comments or questions. Thank you for your interest in our product.
Good luck with everything.