Yes. Wyoming law gives judges the authority to release defendants from probation early. (Generally, to be released from probation early you have to pay off your fines, complete at least half of your probation and complete all court ordered classes and treatment.)
Wyoming Shorten Probation:
Title 7 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
ARTICLE 3 - PROBATION AND SUSPENSION OF
Wyoming Code of Criminal Procedure Section 7-13-304. Imposition or modification of conditions; performance of work by defendant.
(a) The court may impose, and
at any time modify, any condition of probation or suspension of sentence.
(b) As a condition of any probation, the court, subject to W.S. 7-16-101 through 7-16-104, may order the defendant to perform work for a period not exceeding the maximum probation period.
(c) As a condition of
probation or suspension of sentence, the court may require a defendant who is a
minor to successfully complete a juvenile service program offered by a
community juvenile services board under the Community Juvenile Services Act.
My Story: I'm a regular guy who got into trouble and pled guilty to a felony. I went to prison and served my time. I was always on my best behavior. I paid off my fines early and complied with the judge's orders. To make a long story short, I was able to get off probation two years early. I wrote and filed my motion to terminate probation early by myself. I didn't have the money to hire a lawyer. I can assure you that my story is completely true.
With my new book "Get Off Probation: The Complete Guide to Getting Off Probation" discover the answers.
* Provides all the information necessary to ask the court to terminate probation early.
* Explains step by step how to get off probation early.
* Step One: evaluate your chances of successfully getting off probation early.
* Explains how to improve your chances of terminating probation early.
* Includes the motion I used to terminate probation over two years early.
* Provides detail instructions how to write and file a motion to terminate probation early with the court.
* Tips for overcoming barriers and being successful.
* This is the best and only book on terminating probation early.
Go ahead, look over the Table of Contents and Chapter One and make your own decision. Take the first step towards a new life.
You can purchase the printed version of Get Off Probation from Amazon for $12.99. Due to popular demand a Kindle Edition will soon be available at Amazon. This product is only available to US residents.
Feel free to contact us today at email@example.com if you have any comments or questions. Thank you for your interest in our product.
Good luck with everything.